Liquid Rubber Pond Liner
Dura-Rubber is a water-based, single-part liquid rubber pond liner that can be used to secure the surfaces of concrete, wood, or stone fish ponds and water features. Dura-Rubber is particularly well suited to pond applications because its real rubber base makes the sealant 100% waterproof. While similar pond coating products will gradually breakdown once they are submerged, our flexible liquid rubber pond liner easily curves into cracks, where it holds strong season after season. Dura-Rubber is also free of harmful chemicals and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds), so it poses no risk to fish or plants. Apply it easily with a paintbrush, paint-roller, or spray nozzle and you’ll have a durable and presentable finished product in no time at all!
• Dura-Rubber™ is UV Stable – keep in mind, there is a difference between UV
“Resistant” and UV “Stable” A UV “Stable” product is suitable for applications
which require long-term exposure to direct sunlight and have a minimum of a
10 year lifespan. In harsh environments, UV Resistant products typically fail
after 2-3 years.
• Rubberizeit™ Dura-Rubber™ is a water-based single part liquid rubber.
It requires no catalyst to activate or cure. Once the water evaporates, only
thenon-toxic rubber coating is left behind and takes approximately 3-5 days
to fully cure (depending on temperature and humidity).
• No special protective equipment is required when applying
Rubberizeit!™ Dura-Rubber™. We do recommend gloves, protective eye wear
and wearing of long sleeved shirts and long pants because it is extremely
difficult to remove once the liquid rubber has dried. Rubber that is still in liquid
form can be removed with standard soap and water.
• Dura-Rubber™ pond coating products bond to most construction materials.
• It is a seamless waterproof coating that protects against corrosion,
water damage and chemicals.
• It elongates 400% with 80% recovery.
• Dura-Rubber™ is a sealant that withstands thermal cycling.
• Minimal surface preparation required if used with Dura-Rubber as a primer coat
for some applications.
• Dura-Rubber is resistant to most chemicals.
• Rubberizeit™ Dura-Rubber™ can be used a high traffic coating for garage floor
coating, walkways and
• Rubberizeit™ Dura-Rubber™ is available in hundreds of colors.