Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Dura-Rubber or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner Hood River Industrial LLC. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of
- We offer Products that can be used for waterproofing and corrosion prevention. Since the manner and condition of application are beyond our control, neither seller nor
manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential arising out of the use or the inability to use this product. The buyer's sole and exclusive remedy against the manufacturer or his agent shall be the replacement of the defective product, and no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to property, labor costs and expenses or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to the buyer.
- Purchaser may at any time within 30 days of purchase choose to return unopened and undamaged original containers of Dura-Rubber! Products. Purchaser is 100% responsible for return freight and will be charged a 22% restocking fee. Credit's/Refunds will be applied when returned material is received, inspected and deemed suitable for resale. No returns are authorized without written (email) communication from Dura-Rubber.
- No returns on tinted products. ( Tinted product are any product other than black or white)
Damaged Product Policy:
- All Products are shipped to you in appropriate packaging to help ensure that you receive your purchase in excellent condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged Product, Dura-Rubber will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible, at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find the Product to be damaged upon opening it, you must notify Dura-Rubber Support at http://info@Dura-Rubber.com within 5 days of receipt.